Causes of Tired Eyes
If you work continuously inform of a computer screen, you will realise that you end up having tired eyes most of the time. Your eyelids tend to feel so heavy, and your vision seems to be narrow. The main cause of eye strain is as a result of fatigue of the muscles in the eye. This is what triggers the urge to rub your eyes as it will increase the blood flood and revive the eyes. However, there are some people who are born with very thick eyelids and may appear to have tired eyes.
Main Causes of Eye Strain
There so many reasons that may cause tired eyes. Here are some of the main causes:
- Computer vision syndrome, which is caused by prolonged gazing at computer screens, video games and smartphones among other digital devices.
- Getting very little sleep or too much sleep
- Overworking the eyes through intense activities like driving and reading for very periods of time.
- Eye allergies
- Too much exposure to bright light or struggling to see using dim light.
- Dry eye syndrome, which is a chronic condition caused by lack of moisture.
There are so many other causes of tired eyes, but these are common ones. Most of these conditions are as a result of the eye muscles being strained and being forced to work harder than normal.
Normal Blinking Rate
Ideally, the eyes should brink at a rate of about 12 to 15 times in a minute and this causes the eyes to get refreshed, in a natural manner. When you start suffering from tired eyes, the blinking rate will slow down and this will prevent sufficient lubrication of the eyes. Ideally, most computer users tend to blink at a very low rate, of about, 4 times per minute and this causes eye strain.
Signs of Tired Eyes
There are so many symptoms that may indicate eye fatigue. Here are some of the main signs:
- Irritation and redness of the eyes
- Watery or dry eyes
- Blurred vision and difficulty in focusing
- Pains in the shoulders, neck and the back
- Becoming too sensitive to light.
- Constant headaches
- Difficulty in opening the eyes and so much more.
If you do not get enough sleep, these symptoms will increase, and this affects your overall productivity. Sleep is a natural remedy as it allows your eyes to rest and recover from any strain that may be caused to the eyes. Inadequate sleep may aggravate the situation and may cause your vision to become weaker.
What is the Solution?
The good news is that you can solve the issue of tired eyes, almost instantly. Kickstarter is introducing [product name], which will refresh your eyes in barely 2 minutes. For the early birds, it will cost you only $19, and there is a 3 guaranteed delivery period of 3 months from the day the project end date. To get updates, sign up for the FREE prototype beta-testing today.